favorite things: feeding throat

the pic at left is me practicing one of my favorite arts: feeding throat

to the front of the line: DEEPTHROATERS

a guy on a massage table introduced me to my number one favorite thing: my rock hard cock sliding all the way down deep into your throat, my thighs wrapped around your face. and when i mean all the way down, i mean it. this client was on his back, and he slid forward to allow his head to hang over the massage table and he went after my cock. and what he introduced me to: there are guys who love not only to have cock down their throats, but who can take it in this position that allows the top unrestricted and deep access to the bottom's throat. and complete control. breath control. these very special cocksuckers are usually completely without gag reflexes. my thighs were wrapped around this guys face as i sunk my dick past his teeth and under his tongue all the way to the back of this throat, with my balls snuggling against his nose.

i have found that there is a number of oral bottoms out there who love to have their throats raped, their "skulls fucked." i'm reminded of that most brilliant screen name: billyskullfucker. i'm disappointed that i didn't think of something similar before he got there. tommyskullfucker. whatever. the bottoms i'm writing about here would be attracted to that name like bees to pollen. and i want them.

the top takes total control. his hand is at the back of your neck. or on each side of your head. you are on your back with a pillow under your back and neck, your head propped back, mouth that throat open wide waiting for me rock hard. you can't get enough. you know who you are. even after i've fucked your face for minutes, grinding down into your throat, leaving you gasping for air, when that cock pulls away you feel empty. you dive back on it. it has become a part of you. you want it to fill you up and you want my thighs wrapped around your face. my body pressing down on you as my cock slides deep inside and explodes. swallowers rule, of course, but i know that's not for everyone.

if you are one of these talented oral bottoms (i've learned that most of you don't know how rare and special your skill) i hope that we will make a date, very soon.


Popular Posts