favorite things: massage


dating a massage instructor was my entre into the world of sensual massage. we spent hours together massaging each other. first he'd massage me, showing and demonstrating technique. then he'd have me do it to him, and tell me how it felt. over time i became quite good. and the funny thing about massage is that the understanding of muscles and how they work and how they can be relaxed and made to feel good...funny how that seems to have a lot to do with other things sensual.

lately i've found myself doing more massage. it's also a way that beginners, who frequently feel uncomfortable talking about what they want, can move into more adventurous things.

one bud comes to see me for three hours at a time. at first i thought the time would lag. but i massage him for a while, then we play for a while, then we relax for a while, then we do more massage, play, relax.


Popular Posts